Membership System Hello Club
CBCA ACT uses a membership management system called Hello Club.
Through Hello Club, you will be able to:
- Renew and pay for your membership or any other outstanding fees,
- View past transactions and download invoices and receipts, and
- Sign-up to events. Both members and non-members will need a Hello Club account to sign-up to CBCA ACT events.
Look forward to welcoming you to CBCA ACT!
Become a Member
Are you passionate about encouraging children to read?
Do you care about quality children’s literature?
Do you want to see Australia’s best books for children and teenagers recognised and their creators rewarded?
Then join The Children’s Book Council of Australia!
The ACT CBCA membership rates are for the period 1 January to 31 December.
Personal membership: $55.00
Concession membership: $35.00 (health care card holders, seniors’ card holders, full-time students)
Association membership: $35.00 (ALIA, SCBWI, PETA or ALEA)
Institutional membership: $100.00 (schools, other organisations)
- Regular newsletters with events and topics of interest.
- Discounts on CBCA events.
- Free sample of Book Week merchandise.
- Discounts on Book Week merchandise.
- Member rates for CBCA professional development events (attributed to professional learning obligations).
- Opportunity to serve on the CBCA ACT Committee.
- Opportunity to meet and network with likeminded people who share your passion.
- Author/illustrators can appear on our Local Authors/Illustrators page.
- Schools can borrow a Travelling Suitcase.
- Schools can participate in Make Your Own Storybook Competition.
- Discounts on National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature (formerly the Lu Rees Archives) events.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any membership questions.