Are you passionate about encouraging children to read?
Do you care about quality children’s literature?
Do you want to see Australia’s best books for children and teenagers recognised and their creators rewarded?
Then join The Children’s Book Council of Australia!
Become a Member
The ACT CBCA membership rates are for the period 1 January to 31 December.
Personal membership: $55.00
Concession membership: $35.00 (health care card holders, seniors’ card holders, full-time students)
Association membership: $35.00 (ALIA, SCBWI, PETA or ALEA)
Institutional membership: $100.00 (schools, other organisations)
To join complete the applicable form below:
Credit or PayPal: Click here to pay by Credit Card or PayPal
Please include your membership/concession no. in the comments field.
- Regular newsletters with events and topics of interest.
- Discounts on CBCA events.
- Free sample of Book Week merchandise.
- Discounts on Book Week merchandise.
- Member rates for CBCA professional development events (attributed to professional learning obligations).
- Opportunity to serve on the CBCA ACT Committee.
- Opportunity to meet and network with likeminded people who share your passion.
- Author/illustrators can appear on our Local Authors/Illustrators page.
- Schools can borrow a Travelling Suitcase.
- Schools can participate in Make Your Own Storybook Competition.
- Discounts on National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature (formerly the Lu Rees Archives) events.
Contact email@example.com with any membership questions.