Become a Member
You can join the ACT Branch of the Children’s Book Council of Australia by filling in the form below.
Download Membership forms
Credit or PayPal:
By bank transfer:
BSB: 062 905
Account number is 10101547
PLEASE include your name and ‘MEMBERSHIP’ in the comments field. Make a note of your receipt number on your membership form and return to the membership officer.
Cheque or money order:
Make payable to: The Children’s Book Council of Australia ACT Branch.
Join or renew in person at any CBCA event. Correct change is appreciated.
Are you passionate about encouraging children to read?
Do you care about quality children’s literature?
Do you want to see Australia’s best books for children and teenagers recognised and their creators rewarded?
Then why not join The Children’s Book Council of Australia!
The ACT branch offers three levels of annual membership:
Individual membership: $55.00
Institutional membership: $100.00 (Schools and other organisations)
Concession membership: $35.00 (Health care card holders, students and seniors’ card holders)
Please note that the annual membership period is 1 January to 31 December.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Special members’ rates for CBCA activities (attendance at CBCA events can be attributed towards professional learning obligations)
- Regular newsletters and email updates
- Members Only Events
- The opportunity to meet and network with other people committed to the same objectives, including some of Australia’s leading authors and illustrators
- Schools can borrow a Travelling Suitcase
- Schools can participate in Make Your Own Storybook Competition
- Access to Member Only resources for CBCA Book Week and CBCA Book of the Year Awards
- Subscription to Reading Time Online
- Membership to the National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature (formerly the Lu Rees Archives)